24/7 International seeks Microsoft .NET Developers to join its fast-growing community of IT Intrapreneurs.
- Designs, develops, writes, revise, fix, enhance, troubleshoot, implements, and deploy software programming applications and components.
- Works from written or agreed specifications within pre-established guidelines or work flow to perform the function of the job
- Create, develop or present data-driven reports.
- Design, code and Unit-test applications.
- Investigate, review and enhance existing system by analyzing business objectives, preparing strategy and identifying areas for modification and improvements.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create technical specifications.
- Create new and update existing operational documentation on both new and existing system.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in MVC, MVP is preferred but not required
- Exposure and familiarity in SDLC
- Can handle pressure and work with minimal supervision
Intrapreneurship combines the stability of regular employment with the potential, growth, and rewards of entrepreneurship. Therefore, each of our IT professionals is our business partner, and we take recruitment and career development very seriously.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be part of our fast-growing and empowering community of IT intrapreneurs!